blaster and trx250r for 88 tecate great condition and a 87 that needs work

Oct 16, 2008
southern IN
i am putting the blaster stock except banshee rear brakes and the hood with some plastics that arnt the greatest and putting a motor that needs some work on it just little things and a spare motor with my boots, and my trx that needs some little things a head gasket and some other stuff maybe for his piped 88 tecate in great condition fast and all and a 87 with nerfs that has a newer head and all but needs a stator and piston and hone then it should be good and a pair of handle bars

what you all think and he knows what im doing so im not doing it behind his back and igot pics it looks good too

i think you need to make up your mind and get one running correctly and ride the damn thing, instead of keep trading half assed stuff for other half assed stuff
just my 2 cents

I wouldnt. the stock tecate was slightly faster than a stock R, but handled worse, stators go bad frequently and they ate top ends. how many tecates do you see around? there is a reason for that....

so sell the blaster for a little over 500, and get the r running and you'll never turn back.....parts are so much easier to get

we're not complaining, just saying that you'll be a lot happier if you get rid of just the blaster and get the r going. the trx250r is one of, if not the most revered quads of all time, the aftermarket is amazing, and parts are plentiful, and therefore fairly affordable. the tecate isn't.

i can find parts for the tecate and they are kinda cheap also and idw lose the r but i want a tecate also and i could always buy a nice are for around $2000 and the tecates have a good price tag on them also

is the r rideable ???, and when is the last time you rode hard for any good length of time ????
sorry bro, just tryin to get your head straight

i think you need to make up your mind and get one running correctly and ride the damn thing, instead of keep trading half assed stuff for other half assed stuff
just my 2 cents

what is half assed then the tecate that runs perfect? and i will have another blaster that i will be selling also if i do this and i am just wanting something to ride trails and do some drags stuff like that

i know its not striaght but i here tons of good from the tecate from owners and they just say widen them and a arms are not much for them either and there you go it would be good and the r ive worked on many things with it and it didnt run it tired me lol i gues i can say