blaser snow ski's

Look's cool, but.............. Do we really get enough snow in Missouri to justify that kinda of $? Gotta consider the ski's and such to complete the setup. Wouldn't mind trying it, but for the price my front tires steer just fine in 12+ inches of snow I:I

i've been thinking about building something like that for mine and then getting some paddles for the winter, a friend's dad is into snow mobiles so he might have some extra ski's for fairly reasonable

They look weak to me. If I had a welder and good fab skills I would make my own...although I tried with just ratch straps around the tires and mounts on the skis where the tires fit into....I'll find the vid..I just did this last winter for the new members that dont know about it. :D

I think the tracks are too much for the motor to handle...in deep snow..uphill..in a snowstorm. lol they would be awesome for the lakes though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about doing a set-up like this for winter ( we hardly ever get snow , so it would have to be cheap ) My wife told me to hit up the St. Vincent DePaul Thrift store , or try a few places for ski's , I did and found a set of K2's for 5 bucks!!! just need to get off my keester and make hub brackets

ya ik i wouldnt buy it for winter mine blasters are good in the snow already i just thought it was pretty kewl and could help people out if they wanted to fab up something like this