bitchin bitchin bitchin

Cochise

May 22, 2007
Tyrone, PA
www.myspace.com
EVERYBODY on the site that buys 15-20 dollar perf. parts has realy no room ro knock them, somethings work in conjunction with others and no matter what you get or have, jetting is the all mighty equalizer, if you boost the perf. of your engine in any manner, even higher octane fuels , jetting is NECESSARY to make it work right and make the improvement noticable, hell even just a rejet on a stock quad kan make a difference, so yeah that was my morning rant

......dammit :-D

EVERYBODY on the site that buys 15-20 dollar perf. parts has realy no room ro knock them, somethings work in conjunction with others and no matter what you get or have, jetting is the all mighty equalizer, if you boost the perf. of your engine in any manner, even higher octane fuels , jetting is NECESSARY to make it work right and make the improvement noticable, hell even just a rejet on a stock quad kan make a difference, so yeah that was my morning rant

......dammit :-D

i agree! just rejet for christ sake its not that exspensive for jets!

i used to think jetting was very difficult until i rejetted my Z and setup a YZ250F Keihin FCR carb for it, took me a couple minutes after doing some research, i bought factory jets so it was a little more pricey, but the shop in my town is a Fin rip off and i will never go there again unless i absolutely have too. but anyways once you get used to it or even research or hell sometimes just guess, its actually quite easy