Billet stator cover, what do you think?

^^^lol. The stator covers and the clutch covers are a good idea. As far as the price goes, t.m. designworks makes a polished stator cover and they only charge $156 for it. If you could get the price of yours down to say $125-$135 plus shipping, you'd probably sell more of them. Just my opinion though. I definately like the clutch cover idea. I'd be interested in a plain one, no logo's, no fins, just plain.

^^^lol. The stator covers and the clutch covers are a good idea. As far as the price goes, t.m. designworks makes a polished stator cover and they only charge $156 for it. If you could get the price of yours down to say $125-$135 plus shipping, you'd probably sell more of them. Just my opinion though. I definately like the clutch cover idea. I'd be interested in a plain one, no logo's, no fins, just plain.

I agree 100%.I think the $175 is a bit high.$125-135 you can have my money for one.keep us updated.You should see how many for sure want one,maybe even a down payment to know for sure they do,then build them at work slowly without drawing attention.Don't want to lose that job they are few far and in between right now.

I think that my next move is going to be starting on the clutch cover. This weekend i'll try to draw up main outside shape.

As far as making stator covers right now, I am not going to do anything that isn't 100% legit. I would need to order material and talk to one of the owners about using the machine, and possible give him a cut(which is pennies to him but something i guss). Generally when we order bar stock it comes in 12' length, but i don't know if that is the only way they like to sell it to us. 12' is enough for 14 covers. So i would deffinatly need a group and down payments to even pay for the material. The number of people needed would depend on how much material i would have to buy or if i could we have material that i could buy only what is needed. So if there is serious interest i can do some investigation into material.

How about $135 plus shipping,unless material costs or "rent" of machine is alot higher then i expect.
BB

Last edited:
yo billetblaster, come up with a nice replacement for the plastic pump cover. you should make it for blocked off oil systems so its simpler and cleaner. im going ot be modding my clutch cover and ive been trying to come up with a replacement for the plastic pump cover because it just wont work with what im doing.

if u do that compared to a whole clutch cover, probably sell more of those seeing as a whole clutch cover is pretty damn intence to machine as apposed to cast.

well did the stator cover ever get off the ground? i know that it takes capital to build this stuff. i almost bought chozen performance a couple years ago but the machinery wasn't part of the deal and it is Expensive!! so i just stick to doing all the aluminum polishing that they have brought me over the years.
i would be interested in the stator cover i havent seen too many desighns that i like but yours i like !I:I