big thanks to everyone

badazzbanshee99

Mar 10, 2008
eats toast
big thanks to all the blaster lovers for makin these diy i was spendin tons at this shop down here u guys saved me some money with the step by step directions , i never wanna f*ck sh*t up by doin it myself (u kno wat i mean)and ive been restorein my blasterI:I so u guys have been alot of help

lol we arent that gay but u guys do make a good point..This site helped me out alot..and im sure it has helped out alot of other people..That is why we all need to donate to it so we can keep it going...these things arent free donate to a good cause guys so thanks to everyone of u blaster heads on here for your great help

get a job lazy assss lol its only 6 bucks for 6 months i went ahead and got a year for 10 the diy r worth more than that SUPPORT BLASTER FORUM SO WE CAN KEEP IT RUNNIN u will save money in the long run, for example my local 2 stroke shop wanted to charge me 75 bux to do the oil injection block off 35 for the gasket kit and block off plate and for dollars labor... I DID IT MYSELF(

Good to here badazz,, and any time theres something you cant find just post up and someones always been through it before. as for that camaro in your garage I live in northern IN just hit me up for further directions you can go ahead and drop it right in the garage, I'll have a place ready ; )
" thats my dream car " and would trade all my sh*t for one in decent shape =)

securedownload