Big Ol' Drag Race - I won!

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Its nothing too exciting, but we had a big drag race in the field by my house. I was against 3 dirtbikes and a quad.

Dirtbikes:
WR250f
TTR230
KDX200

Quad:
Raptor 350

I came out on top with a decent lead. I was really surprised. My quad definitely had them on acceleration which I think lead to my victory. Nothing super, I know, but I thought I would share.

good deal man.... kinda suprised you took outt he kdx200.... unless the guy cant ride.. there snappy bikes.

Yeah he's not that great, and his bike seized up yesterday, so I don't think it was the best. It's better then his other bike though. Once he gets it all fixed, we'll have a rematch.

Yeah he's not that great, and his bike seized up yesterday, so I don't think it was the best. It's better then his other bike though. Once he gets it all fixed, we'll have a rematch.

yeah, them kdx's are sweet trail bikes... if he siesed sound slike it wasnt healthy to begin with/ tuned right... but hey a win is a win I:I

definatly rematch him... if you beat him after the rebuild... its still a win :D

sounds like fun, we used to race my atc185 and suzuki lt185........never actually figured out which was faster......cuz i won every time lol didn't matter which one i was on

yeah, them kdx's are sweet trail bikes... if he siesed sound slike it wasnt healthy to begin with/ tuned right... but hey a win is a win I:I

definatly rematch him... if you beat him after the rebuild... its still a win :D

Yeah, he bought it for $250 and it wasn't worth that... the previous owner(s) beat the hell out of it. Congrats on the mod position too.

@brandoz28
I love racing haha. Close matches are really fun, it all goes to who has the better start.

next time shoot a vid man ! A win is still a win no matter if he could ride or not... haha

Nice job !

wanna take a lane with my 3 year old in his chevy silverado power wheels?? 2 12v car batterys..... we need the hit though for traction issues

Bring it on! i wanted to play with the horse power on the barbie jeep but lost that battle to the wife.... some fights just aren't worth fighting. the last race i was in was on a offroad truck track and they had us do land rush start against 2 yfz's, 1 ltr450, and a 350 raptor i was really suprised and how well my stock blaster did at keeping up with them til we hit the mud.....

i drag race my buddies for fun and have fun with them, i will take off and be like 25 ft in front of them then slow down let them catch up and pass, then i will gun it and repass them, haha, it's really fun to look at their faces when u pass, i love it.