best trail riding tires?

Unless you have different rear rims than stock, or plan on replacing them with your tire purchase, you are going to be severely limited in selection.

I just went through this with my sons Blaster that I bought for him for Christmas. There are only 2 or 3 options for the stock rear rims.

I chose Kenda Kutter XCs for the rear, but had to buy new rims with the tire purchase, so overall, it wasn't cheap.

Pretty sick tires, though......they got very good reviews, are 6 ply, and the lugs on these things are pretty savage.

If you're replacing just the fronts, (21x7-10), you have a ton of options.

i run kenda Klaws, they make a 20 11 8 which well fit a stock rim, great tires! they are brilliant on everything, i ride mixed terrain, sand, mud, rock, grass, rocky river crossings and they excel in all fields. they are the only tire i will use, they are 6 ply and never ever had a puncture!!! and they are alot cheaper than the ITP's and the like.

I run 3 different sets of tires. I run maxxis razors when its mostly dry. When its damp I run kenda klaw xcr's. Finially, when its rained a lot a few days in a row I run itp spyder tracs.. All my tires are 22" tall, the razors and klaws are on 9" rims. The spyder tracs are on my stock blaster rims.

I've been happy with these Kenda Bear claws 22x12-8 fit on stock rear wheels.

IMG_1382.jpg

I have 2 sets of tires on Douglas rims 1 set is realtor 20x10x9 great for mud sand n snow n 75% tread left n a set of fast tracker 20x10x10 almost new good all around tire they r on banshee bolt pattern rims

It all depends on weight too? The Kenda Klaws are pretty light, but wear quickly and are only available in 4 ply. I like a heavier tire, with more robust sidewalls and available in a 6 ply, thats why I run Razrs. If you look around their all comparable in price. Artrax also has a good deal on tires if you can find them.