best grab bar to protect my pipe under 50$

tyler1blaster

Aug 16, 2009
virginia
so what is it? i lost my silencer today due to the shi*ty stock grab bar, i fixed it thoughI:I i was thinking about the prm??? any good... im orderin tonight so i need answers quick

steel grab bar is the way to go... aluminum ones will last for a while against tipping back doing wheeles as long ase there made good.. BUT i have a steel one on my 200x and it caught the dirt atabout 30mph the othe rnight doing wheels and kept my dg in tact

grab bars dont protect pipes..i have bent every grab bar i have owned do to my wheelie addiction..if the grab bar doenst bent the subfram will...learn to use the back brake...

my lrd silencer seemed to be sticking out the back way too far for my liking, so i pulled the stinger out and cut about 2" from the canister, and put it back together, it doesnt stick out past the plastics or rear tires and seems better protected now!!!!

hey buddy your silencer fell off because you have a shearer pipe bro. That happ to me three times before it just broke in half........ idk what it is about those. LOVE MY POWER PROS THO!!