best brakes?

are we talking front, rear, or all around? A member called "awk" sells a really good rear hydraulic brake kit that bolts right on. Another member sells a full front hydraulic brake conversion. I am sure they will be on here soon enough. Hydraulic brakes are the best way to go!

are we talking front, rear, or all around? A member called "awk" sells a really good rear hydraulic brake kit that bolts right on. Another member sells a full front hydraulic brake conversion. I am sure they will be on here soon enough. Hydraulic brakes are the best way to go!

Damn ya beat me to it ha yea go with AWKs brakes thats one of my next moves also but maybe he will hook me up since he keeps picking on me HAHA JUST PLAYIN

doesn't matter what hydro brake system you have. mud and sand are gonna take a toll on the pads. in that riding condition no pad will hold up that long.

^thats true not much last long in those conditions and yes im talking all the way around. Thank you everyone!

I have been searching for an hour for these AWK08 brake kits. Are these still available? I just purchased an 2002 with frozen rear calipers. I hate to spend cash on repairing the old stock cable caliper.

I have been searching for an hour for these AWK08 brake kits. Are these still available? I just purchased an 2002 with frozen rear calipers. I hate to spend cash on repairing the old stock cable caliper.

they are available, but listing items for sale multiple times is against forum rules, so they sale on word of mouth.

you need 3 posts and a member for 3 days for your message system to come to life for you.

email sent I:I

Damn Awk doing some good business. Seems like everyday there is a new thread with newbs looking for your set up. Have you tried selling them on E-bay for a better profit margin. Cause I know on here your just hooking some fellow blasty members up.

Reactions: Flacanara
Damn Awk doing some good business. Seems like everyday there is a new thread with newbs looking for your set up. Have you tried selling them on E-bay for a better profit margin. Cause I know on here your just hooking some fellow blasty members up.

yeah, lots of window shoppers lately, LOL
but becoming BF members in the process I:I

i do not sale on ebay, the supply of decently priced gsxr parts is dwindling down, i have a few other parts in mind, or i gotta start buying the high priced sets and raise my prices :(

yeah, lots of window shoppers lately, LOL
but becoming BF members in the process I:I

i do not sale on ebay, the supply of decently priced gsxr parts is dwindling down, i have a few other parts in mind, or i gotta start buying the high priced sets and raise my prices :(
What’s the price for one of your kits awk I just bought the entire setup for the warrior but obviously need to do some modifications to make it work but I wish I had known about your kits man I would have just bough the setup from you lol I’m also trying to find a thread with detailed rear caliper bracket ideas on how to make this setup work if you know about any threads lol . I know there’s many posts about rear brakes but having trouble finding them cause I’m still figuring the site out lol

What’s the price for one of your kits awk I just bought the entire setup for the warrior but obviously need to do some modifications to make it work but I wish I had known about your kits man I would have just bough the setup from you lol I’m also trying to find a thread with detailed rear caliper bracket ideas on how to make this setup work if you know about any threads lol . I know there’s many posts about rear brakes but having trouble finding them cause I’m still figuring the site out lol
I'm following this, I haven't figured out the site yet either, and would love a hydro rear brake setup. As of now I have no rear brakes at all....

sorry guys, I haven't made any brake kits for almost 2 years now, for various reasons. :(
I should just delete these threads that reference these

sorry guys, I haven't made any brake kits for almost 2 years now, for various reasons. :(
I should just delete these threads that reference these

Some one should start making them again. or design a file up so it can be cut out.