Been awhile

Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
Hey guys! Man it's been awhile, but haven't forgot this great forum. So we made it out to AZ late June. My wife, 2 boys, and a dog had to ruff it at my parents house until we found a home. Well we found one and moved in early August. So we have been crazy busy, and adjusting.

I ended purchasing a 07 Rhino 660. It had suspension upgrade already with a few other things. I've been doing the normal maintenance, and of course ran into a few kinks along the way. That's what you get for buying used. I just put some fresh ITP BajaCross tires on. I'm ready for the desert.

I just wanted to stop by and say what's up, and check out all the sweet blasters. There's a ton out here, and may pick one up again in the future. Shoot, I saw an ad on CL for 2 06' blasters for $2500.

When I got it:
IMG_2968.JPG
Now:
IMG_3022.JPG

Good to hear everything's good and your move went well. U know ur gonna have to pick another blaster:D and it's nice to hear u got the rhino too

hey fast !
congrats on the house n all
nice rhino too

Well I found myself back here again! Don’t have the rhino anymore, nor have another blaster just wanted to say hey to everyone. But I did pick this up. Found myself liking to tinker with cars again. Any who, the family is good, life is good! Maybe I’ll pick up another blaster in the future.
6B2F535A-1618-462E-96BC-3164B18EC2EA.jpeg

Reactions: Awk08