ATTICA

H

hawkeye

hey guys has anyone ever been to Attica....or also known as the Badlands....its a great place to ride here in indiana....it has sand, pea gravel, technical hills, mud, great trails ........everytihgs real good there unless its busy....but if anyones around there its a good place to look up

Attica is about an hour from me. Been down there plenty of times its a great time during the week when no one is down there. The weekends can get hectic though

yeah its a great place to ride. alot of fun hills and trails. hope ill be there next weekend ;)

I am lucky to be walking after riding that new MX track.
Holy crap it could have been much worse.

BansheeHQ is having a group ride there on August 8th.
It would be interesting to see a blasterforum ride there on the same day.
It would make the drags interesting.

So would it b worth the 4 or 5 hour drive there to go riding. From eastern iowa here. If so would it be better for my 2 buds an I to ride like on a sunday monday or friday saterday

I went yesterday for the first time and it was amazing. This place is HUGE and it wasn't crowded at all. My buddies and i rode for 6hrs straight and i can bearly move my body, it was pretty intence.

any one interested in riding there i love to ride but my freind dont sow you get the picture

i hope to go there soon, but for now i'm with building my track and riding the trails near me, it sucks because all my trails are closed down so hunters can go back there to hunt deer, i got told to lave today after running into the owner it sucked.