Are these behind the stator and the flywheel????

if this is the one you are using ? then you need to upgrade in my opiniono_O
8 oz bottles are the same just crappy pics on web
perhaps other members will reply with there thoughts:)...i think you can do better than that lol
pennzoil 2 stroke.jpg

View attachment 23270 Ok so only one of those gaskets go behind here?

that is not the side that you are smoking from if that is the problem
it is the side that the kickstarter and rear brake is on
if you buy the seal kit it will make sence cuz they will only fit where they go lol.

THE TRANNY OIL IS HELD ON OTHER SIDE....IT DOES NOT REACH THAT SIDE AT ALL THAT IS WHAT YOUR 2 STROKE OIL IS SUPPOSED TO LUBRICATE..ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR CRANK PISTON AREA..

that is not the side that you are smoking from if that is the problem
it is the side that the kickstarter and rear brake is on
if you buy the seal kit it will make sence cuz they will only fit where they go lol.
Ok yea I just bought that kit do you know if it is hard to get to where I need to replace the gaskets ?

If you are leaking gear oil from the side of the engine you showed in the picture then you have more then seal issues. I was leaking from there and had a crack in the case on the inside. needless to say I needed new cases and full rebuild.

Ok just to make sure you got everything everyone was trying to say because a lot of info is going on here and its all over the place.

View attachment 23269 This is he only gasket I have put in on the right side
This is the gasket that seals the clutch cover, which is the cover on the kickstarter side. It is the only gasket needed to replace if you remove clutch cover.

The big seal is the seal that needs replaced inside the clutch cover if you are burning trans oil. The seal is located behind the clutch basket.

Your pennzoil may not be good oil to be using in a blaster. The yamalube at the dealer is not pricey and works fine. Others swear by oils but any decent oil will do for the most part. You can do a search on it if you want.

Mixing 30:1 or 32:1 is just fine either way, just keep it consistent for jetting reasons. There isn't really much of a difference between the 2 but just for reference, your 8oz oil to 2 gallons of gas is 32:1

Ok just to make sure you got everything everyone was trying to say because a lot of info is going on here and its all over the place.

This is the gasket that seals the clutch cover, which is the cover on the kickstarter side. It is the only gasket needed to replace if you remove clutch cover.

The big seal is the seal that needs replaced inside the clutch cover if you are burning trans oil. The seal is located behind the clutch basket.

Your pennzoil may not be good oil to be using in a blaster. The yamalube at the dealer is not pricey and works fine. Others swear by oils but any decent oil will do for the most part. You can do a search on it if you want.

Mixing 30:1 or 32:1 is just fine either way, just keep it consistent for jetting reasons. There isn't really much of a difference between the 2 but just for reference, your 8oz oil to 2 gallons of gas is 32:1
When I take the clutch off can I take it off in one big peice or one by one?

Sorry, I told you that the seal is located behind the clutch but it is not on that same shaft as the clutch, but you do have to remove the clutch to get to that seal located on the crankshaft.

When I take the clutch off can I take it off in one big peice or one by one?

but to answer your question, you have to take off the five bolts with the springs to get that front part off but you can leave the plates in and just remove the nut and washers behind the front piece.