anyone racing at the ironman

blaster8wg

Feb 14, 2009
Cory Indiana
the gncc ironman is coming up soon and just wanted to know whos going to be there and if anyone is racing in it... im goin to try to if i get my blasty fixt in time.

i would love to but i don't know what is required to race, do i need to belong to the ama, do i need a valid indiana registration sticker, what age do you have to be, i'm 13 so i doubt they'd let me race.

i would love to but i don't know what is required to race, do i need to belong to the ama, do i need a valid indiana registration sticker, what age do you have to be, i'm 13 so i doubt they'd let me race.

you either have to have an ama or atva membership and im 13 to, so il be racing in the schoolboy class. you have to have a tether kill switch, and im not sure if you have to have nerfs or not. if you want more info on it go to gnccracing.com

might be there might not, i live in northern indiana and i need to get a tether switch and a membership to the ama i have nerfs and i was also wondering what tires shoud i use 22" mud tires or 18" shredders cause the shredders don't do tht good in mud. i might try to get some razrs also will stock fronts work?

id get some 20in. razrs, and kill switches are only around 30 bux and you can get them at just about any parts store... i live just south of terre haute

yeah ill get the switch but i dont have the money for razrs so if anyone has a cheap pair for sale pm me maybe my dad can help me out. how much does a ama membership cost? where do i get it at.

yeah ill get the switch but i dont have the money for razrs so if anyone has a cheap pair for sale pm me maybe my dad can help me out. how much does a ama membership cost? where do i get it at.

i think you can get the ama membership when you register to race but im not sure, but i know that it cost 40 bux and it lasts all year...

i'll have to check on that but it think that only counts for motocross, and i think that onlt applies for stuff like big bores and stroker kits in the ironman? idk though.