Anyone musically talented/ play insturments?

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I was just wondering because I do as much playing on my guitars as I work on my blaster. I've been playing guitar since 7th grade self taught so I have about 7 years. I also can play the trombone lol since 5th grade, so eight years of that, but havent touched that ever since i graduated.

I begged for a guitar for christmas last year, so my parents got me one. I took lessons for a while, and quit for work. Now i think im going to sell it. I dont really enjoy it. But ive been in band since 5th grade playing the trumpet. Im kinda good at it, but most likely im quiting band. For marching band you basically have to give up every Friday night, a month in the summer, weekends, and a night or two each week. For concert band its not to bad, just that we have contests and crap. But i know if i quit band ill put my trumpet up for good and probably never play it again. So the four or five years ive played it will be wasted.

Yea thats how I feel about the trombone. I was in jazz band concert band too. If I got it out right now I probably forgot half the notes already.

I've been playing guitar/drums/bass for about 7 years now off and on. I've recorded songs and stuff. I'm about average on all the instruments I play. I usually write punk/grundge songs.

influences:

pixies
black flag
the smiths
the clash
devo

I'm pretty much stuck on /punk new wave stuff. I cant stand to listen to the shlock rock on corporate radio stations.

I guess I'm kinda an ahole about music.....lol

I played saxaphone in my school band for like two years because my mom wanted me to do it and I HATED it. I've played guitar for 4 years and i'm also self taught.

i play drums and bass, my band had a 4 song demo tape, unfortunatly we never found a the right singer and it just kinda went out the window