anyone know anything about spiders? (Creepy pic inside)

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
I found this in my room, and I want to know if it's going to eat me or not..i already slaughtered it but if theres more I don't want to die..

that type of spider is virtually harmless...the feed on things that are already dead... i forget their real name.. but people in my town call them black thorns.. but yeah.. no worries..just get rid of it for safety precautions b/c they will bite anything when they are starving... and i think it would be a pain in the ass to leave it some dead animal everyday if you don't wanna kill it haha

that type of spider is virtually harmless...the feed on things that are already dead... i forget their real name.. but people in my town call them black thorns.. but yeah.. no worries..just get rid of it for safety precautions b/c they will bite anything when they are starving... and i think it would be a pain in the ass to leave it some dead animal everyday if you don't wanna kill it haha

YAY!! i <3 you I:II:II:II:I

please pick it up on on a magazine and move it outside dont kill it! its there to eat all the other annoying insects.. dont kill spiders!
i'll know that next time..but this time I didnt know if it was going to murder me so I killed it..

dam that thing is nastey as hell, lol all i know about that kind of a spider is that u'll sh*t urself if u wake up with that mofo on yer face xD

oh..i see...you gotta wait and let the mother f*cker kill ya first, before it eats you dead!:"> and how do you know if its starvin or not untill it kills you? KILL IT!!

it almost looks like a brown recluse
they are not going to bite anybody unless starving or frightened lol dude your fine just dont get bit by it cause it rots out your skin not a fun trip to the hospital trust me :-D
oh never mind not a brown reluse but acts in the sam3 matter your fine

Last edited: