another issue need help with

hemikidd

Feb 2, 2011
queens NY
okay so i had my friend that knows quads from what he says , today he came by to look at my blaster ,he told me to post this an ask what is the tank that is on the back left of the bike an how do you empty it?so i can clean out the system since idk how long its been sitting in there from the guy i bought it off, an when you mix the oil with gas do you mix it right into the gas tank or into something else?an what is the mixing ratio or whatever? an the tank thats under the seat thats the motor oil? i needed this answered as well but he said to post this an ask on here.

the tank on the back is your oil tank. it holds the oil that mixing with your gas. you dont have to premix your gas because of this.

many people take this off and premix the gas themselves. you can do this but read the DIY threads on this to make sure you know what you are doing.

no, thats the oil injection tank, thats were you put the 2 stroke oil, no mixing required

but if you decide to delete it like alot of us do (theres a DIY on how to do it in the DIY section)
then you'll mix your oil 32:1 ratio (4 ounces for each gallon of fuel) in the can, then shake well and fill your tank

i cant find the link. can you send it to me please? an yea id prefer to mix it myself and just get rid of that tanks seems alot easier to do an maintain.. thanx guys

an thats all i need to do? an i can then remove the tank an just mix it right into the gas? sickkk thanx for all the help guys ..

Yepp just remove the tank and guard and you are good to go. Don't forget to block off the port in the side of the carb where the old injection line went to.

the tank under the left rear fender is the oil injection tank. You should always make sure it is full. I personally think you should have it removed and just mix the gas.