Alba A-Arms

Blastinit

Apr 14, 2013
SW Washington
Alright, I went for it and gave these a try. These are the +3 arms advertised on ebay. (they are actually +1 1/2 each side = total of 3" wider overall). I am very impressed. One thing they don't mention is that they are also +1 forward! Cool bonus!!! They were very easy to install and didn't require any mods to the spindles. Now with the fronts flipped I measure 47"!

NICE !
alba's been making blaster/yamaha parts for a long time, glad too see they're still doing their thang for us :)

They look good. Glad you got a set..I contacted Alba a while back about these A arms and they said they weren't forward 1 and then another e mail back saying they weren't sure. Im kicking myself in the rear now for not buying them when they were available.:mad: I have already seen them on E bay from other sellers for an xtra $100+... I hope Alba Finds some more of these to sell. They originally posted saying this is what they had left and when there gone there gone. I think like 30 sets maybe more and there gone.. ?? There price was really a steal..

Those look good , I was looking at the other set that was narrower , the trails here are tight need 45'' max.

They look good. Glad you got a set..I contacted Alba a while back about these A arms and they said they weren't forward 1 and then another e mail back saying they weren't sure. Im kicking myself in the rear now for not buying them when they were available.:mad: I have already seen them on E bay from other sellers for an xtra $100+... I hope Alba Finds some more of these to sell. They originally posted saying this is what they had left and when there gone there gone. I think like 30 sets maybe more and there gone.. ?? There price was really a steal..

Yeah, I was surprised too about the forward +1, I laid the OEM arms on top of these and sure enough the ball joints are a little over 1 inch forward of the stockers! With my 4" swinger and these arms, my wheelbase is now longer than the wife's Scrambler!!! The +3 overall compliments the Banshee rear axle nicely!;)

On a side note, I have a full set of OEM A-Arms with good ball joints for sale if anyone is interested!:cool:

I e mailed Alba today and they said that they will have more of these sometime the end of April. They will be the same size, price, etc but they will also have the color black as well as the chrome.. As soon as they come out I am going to get a set..:D

@Blastinit ,, Keep us filled in on how they hold up..

Reactions: Blastinit
If you dont mind me asking where did you buy these? ebay? im thinking about buying a set but wondering if they are +1 forward also
. One thing they don't mention is that they are also +1 forward! Cool bonus!!!

help?

i would steer you towards ASR arms. just my personal preference. a few people on here would never buy alba and i wouldnt either.

Nice thanks for that herpderplol . I do like the asr a-arms but this is more of a budget friendly build. I know you get what you pay for but i've always been very satisfied with Alba's quality in the past on my banshee and warrior i think i'll be buying a set of these next week