a little fun

Man, next time i have to dig a trench for footings for a building, im calling you!!! We could have it done in no time with the amount of dirt your throwin at the end!! LOL....looks like you were having a good time... :)

haha yea it was fun for a lil while but 40 laps around any field you will start to get tired of it lol

speed up a lil bit and haul more ass! must have been fun going around and arrrrroundddd and arrounddd make some big ass jumps and ur good to go

speed up a lil bit and haul more ass! must have been fun going around and arrrrroundddd and arrounddd make some big ass jumps and ur good to go

imma try but every time i speed up i end up slowin back down to much in the turns cause the blaster is so tippy i almost flipped it today

wheel spacers help alot, they make it more stable

wheel spacers just bolt right on to your hubs, then you just bolt up your wheels and your good to go

yup what blasterboy said, i also found out that rear tires that are more flat, and wide help a lot too, over the stock basketball tires haha

those videos were taken on my cell phone... I am thinking I need to move up to a video camera.. Sorry for the lousy quality.