400ex? my blasty?

blasters with a few mods can beat 400exs farely easily i know this because we have both. the blaster we have actually has more top end but thats due to tire sizes........

my buddy has 03' 400ex w/ pipe filter and jets on 19" rears its ok but nothing special, i think my wifes raptor 350 feels faster than his 400 but we havent draged yet so idk. 400ex 's just down right handle great in trails!! be a tough one to say until you race

my buddy has 03' 400ex w/ pipe filter and jets on 19" rears its ok but nothing special, i think my wifes raptor 350 feels faster than his 400 but we havent draged yet so idk. 400ex 's just down right handle great in trails!! be a tough one to say until you race

a 400ex has 4 valves the raptor 350 dosent. so its probaly a big difference.

a 400ex has 4 valves the raptor 350 dosent. so its probaly a big difference.

yup and the 350 tops out in the Mid 50's...dunno about the 400ex,never owned one.

as for the O.P. i think the 400ex will take it..but like most cases comes down to rider skill/error.

And Freek...i dont think it will (dont jinx) were civil for now..hahaha

yup and the 350 tops out in the Mid 50's...dunno about the 400ex,never owned one.

as for the O.P. i think the 400ex will take it..but like most cases comes down to rider skill/error.

And Freek...i dont think it will (dont jinx) were civil for now..hahaha

my dads went like mid 50's but thats cuz he has small ass 18 inch tires on it. but i think stock they will do probaly around 60.

iv owned both.... nether of the 3 blasters iv had would touch my 400ex... granted my 400ex was worked, but it flat out hauled ass... short pipe, uni, stage 2 cam, 426 kit, pulled from just off idle right to rev limiter, and pulled hard!!! 286? kold cutter studs per rear tire and it still spun every gear

iv owned both.... nether of the 3 blasters iv had would touch my 400ex... granted my 400ex was worked, but it flat out hauled ass... short pipe, uni, stage 2 cam, 426 kit, pulled from just off idle right to rev limiter, and pulled hard!!! 286? kold cutter studs per rear tire and it still spun every gear

You can't compare a stock stroke stock bore blaster to a ported bb stroker blaster tho. I had the pleasure of racing against a 426ex and it wasn't much of a race. The blaster spanked it pretty bad

my dads went like mid 50's but thats cuz he has small ass 18 inch tires on it. but i think stock they will do probaly around 60.

stock they do mid 50's with 22in wheels...its been proven time and time again on raptorforum.com

With the stock 240kit vs the 400...i still think the 400 is gonna take it..just my .02.

to everyones answer. i did infact lose :( but not by much i got him off the line but he slowly crept past me. haha. once i get the new carb on maybe it will go my way next time.

finally some one actually came threw with a result, you seee so many race threads with my blaster vs...........and they never give you a result....but this guy...thanks for the results even though it didnt turn out good for you...........stock the 400ex goes 65-68mph and stock 400exs have 28 HP...........but mine have 41 HP and goes high 70's.........

Reactions: blaster03
stock they do mid 50's with 22in wheels...its been proven time and time again on raptorforum.com

With the stock 240kit vs the 400...i still think the 400 is gonna take it..just my .02.

i waent talking about the blaster, i was talking about the 400.

Reactions: blaster03
finally some one actually came threw with a result, you seee so many race threads with my blaster vs...........and they never give you a result....but this guy...thanks for the results even though it didnt turn out good for you...........stock the 400ex goes 65-68mph and stock 400exs have 28 HP...........but mine have 41 HP and goes high 70's.........

ya it was a close one haha. its my bros 400 and he has some mods on it. ehh better luck next time im ganna go clean her up and get it ready for the new carb :)