2009 SEQuads Schedule

cwright#26

Apr 19, 2009
Tuscumbia, AL
The SEQRA '09 season schedule is out. If you are close enough to make any of these races, we'd love to have you. Check out the website for any questions or information.The new, updated, better website Home

March 7th - Mill Creek MX (same track as the ATV MX national, 2 weeks before national) Pell City, Alabama
Welcome to the Frontpage

May 9th Sand Mountain MX Albertville, Alabama
http://www.ridesandmountainmx.com/RideSand...X.com/SMMX.html

June 20th Bremen MX Bremen, Georgia
Bremen Race Park

July 25th Riverside MX Newton, Alabama
Riverside Motocross Park - Newton, Alabama Motocross, ATV, MX, RMX

Sept. 5th Littles MX (Keith Little's family owned track) Russleville, Alabama
littlepowersports.com - Home

Sept. 19th Big Cedar MX. Valley, Alabama
Big Cedar MX Track >> Georgia Off Road

Oct. 3rd Mill Creek MX - this will be an afternoon race. Organized practice in the morning. We will race then bikes will race.
Welcome to the Frontpage

Oct. 24th Monster Mountain MX- same format as above. (national caliber track. Had an NQRA national there a few years ago) Tallassee, Alabama
Monster Mountain

Nov. 14th Big Cedar MX- same format as above
Big Cedar MX Track >> Georgia Off Road

Nov. 28th Bremen MX- normal format.
Bremen Race Park

Come on guys I know there are people on here that live close enough to make it out. The past few years the Sequad series has been the only Quad only series for the Southeast. The past couple of years the series has took a turn for the worse and if that doesn't change this year there will be no Sequads in 2010. If hundreds of dirtbike racers can show up at a race, why can't the quad guys do the same? This IS a highly competitive series, low or high turnout. Some of the national guys run this series when the schedules dont overlap. So I'm asking please if you can make it out to some of the races we'd love to have you.

You better believe it. Gonna make as many as I can. Every track on the list is a good track. For me Littles is the closest. For you its more than likely Sand Mountain. The SM race was rained out and I'm not sure when they rescheduled it to be. Ill get back to you guys on that. I'll also get a link to the flyer up while Im at it. They have a class for everybody it doesnt matter if your old and washed up or at the top of the totem pole... And I see your still 15 so you can run Youth Production against other blasters and 300exs. Im not sure what the competition is like as of now in that class but when I rode it there were some bad boys in that class.

Last edited: