2000 Yamaha blaster rear brakes

Thomas Campbell

Aug 27, 2019
I have a 2000 Yamaha blaster 200 with no back brakes on it at all is there some other caliper that would fit this ? I can't find anything other than 2003 an up .

I also have a blaster with no back break but mine is a 01 so I went a bought a break caliper 2 of them actually cause I don't know which one goes with my bike or how to get it on I can't find and good pics or video on installation can anyone help me with which one I need and a step by step installation with pics on how to install it??

I also have a blaster with no back break but mine is a 01 so I went a bought a break caliper 2 of them actually cause I don't know which one goes with my bike or how to get it on I can't find and good pics or video on installation can anyone help me with which one I need and a step by step installation with pics on how to install it??
I didn’t watch much of it because I did my own. But it may give you the idea of what to search for on YT or google, or even on this forum.

I have the bracket I'm just confused oh how it's mounts on the bracket and what break I need I have 2 different kids for that year

I have the bracket I'm just confused oh how it's mounts on the bracket and what break I need I have 2 different kids for that year
Caliper for 03-06 blaster will work.warrior calipers are the same also. Depends on the bracket you have. If it was made for these yamaha calipers