1994 and 1998

M

Mass-Blaster98

I wonder if anyone could answer this.

would a 1994 and a1998 parts be the same??
Is there any changes as far as the 2 differants years?
If so can you explain.

Thanks Forum:)

I think they would be the same because when they changed the plastic(which was in 03) i think the only other thing they changed was the brakes so to answer your question yes but not completely sure so if i'm wrong will someone please correct me

I think they would be the same because when they changed the plastic(which was in 03) i think the only other thing they changed was the brakes so to answer your question yes but not completely sure so if i'm wrong will someone please correct me

I was thinking the same thing.
they didnt change much till 03

Thanks for the quick replyI:I

first blaster ever made till 02 are interchangable. 03-06 are interchangable

the 03-06 blaster still are interchangable with the old blaster just not the rear hydraluic brakes an the new design headlight everything else you can swap.

correct me if im wrong.

first blaster ever made till 02 are interchangable. 03-06 are interchangable

the 03-06 blaster still are interchangable with the old blaster just not the rear hydraluic brakes an the new design headlight everything else you can swap.

correct me if im wrong.
wrong evrething from 1987 to 2007 is interchangeble!!!!

well come on, randelator works for Yamaha Canada, I think u won't want to correct the man on this subject

Ive built a couple of blasters, and had parts from all years. Most things interchange but there are some that dont.

I know for a fact that not all ignition coils work with all wiring harneses and CDI. correctly, they will however plug and "play" but eventually fry things.