'08 Raptor 250

H

heyjoe

I just read an article about the raptor 250 for 2008. What I gather from the article is that the 250 is a smaller and less expensive version of the Raptor 350. The handlings great the, power is great and a regular model (not the special editions) is under $4000. I am considering buying one in the spring when I have the money.

I was wondering if any of you have read or seen anything about this new machine and what do you think of it?

The write up is from dirtwheels magazine (Nov. issue) in case any one wants to see it.

I just read an article about the raptor 250 for 2008. What I gather from the article is that the 250 is a smaller and less expensive version of the Raptor 350. The handlings great the, power is great and a regular model (not the special editions) is under $4000. I am considering buying one in the spring when I have the money.

I was wondering if any of you have read or seen anything about this new machine and what do you think of it?

The write up is from dirtwheels magazine (Nov. issue) in case any one wants to see it.
my freind max got one and he has already put alot of gytr accsseories and he is really happy with the outcome even without the accsseories its a great bike all around i'v road it and its a great bike i would reccomend getting one..

dude you have kicked a wasps nest hear you are going to get stung bad not many people on this forum like the 250 raptor infact most of them hate it me included but thats just me and about 20+ other members lol i don't mean to be harsh or agressive if you think i am being, but i am just warning you about some of the replys you will get lol

i figured some would be entirely against it and hate it but thats ok. i thought that some members might appreciate the new bike though. i'm not really sold on it and i definetly don't hate it.

i guess i'm indifferent.lol. i just like quads and riding my blaster.

basicly the raptor 250 sucks compared to a blaster. yea it is a couple of pounds lighters but it is a four stroke, and only a 250. this means that the blaster almost doubles it in power strokes. the suspension may be beter, but u can make a better blaster for less than a raptor

the article claimed that the stock raptor 250 will beat the stock blaster...

what do you think?

yeah i just realized there was already a thread about this quad..

stock for stock, the blaster will burn em, i stayed ahead of 300ex's on my blaster wen it was stock