02 blaster

Whats your budget? Suspension is the most expensive thing you can do to a blaster but there are a few ways to get slightly better suspension for not so much money but if you want a real significant upgrade you need $$

for trails only, a 2-3" longer swingarm is best, throw in hills and a +4" will be better.
but going any longer than 4" will kill the blasters nimbleness in the trails.

a 400ex or 450r rear shock and the KOR conversion bushings, is a good upgrade on a budget

Whats your budget? Suspension is the most expensive thing you can do to a blaster but there are a few ways to get slightly better suspension for not so much money but if you want a real significant upgrade you need $$
I will pay the money I just wanna make sure its good for where I ride

for trails only, a 2-3" longer swingarm is best, throw in hills and a +4" will be better.
but going any longer than 4" will kill the blasters nimbleness in the trails.

a 400ex or 450r rear shock and the KOR conversion bushings, is a good upgrade on a budget
Ok thank u ill prob go wit the 4in swingarm would it still have alright handling for trails tho

Get works shocks used on eBay and asr a arms I believe are 400 and if u don't have hydro brakes I would upgrade them for sure

Port polish head mod and you can do a 240 kit and stroker as well but port and polish with a head mod is more than enough send it to kor does great quality work at fair prices

Btw welcome to the forum and as awk said Colescustom has a nice motor for sale with mods already done if u really don't wanna get a new casing

I will pay the money I just wanna make sure its good for where I ride
When I said $$ I meant on the order of thousands for new aftermarket suspension. You can always try to find used and have them rebuilt by smaller companies that are cheaper. If you go long travel arms then some of the 450s shocks will mount up and you can have them reworked to be almost as good as aftermarket shocks.