0-H-I-O

Hillbilly_Proud

Dec 11, 2012
Fairborn, OH
Anyone from Ohio on here anymore? I'm trying to see if anyone on here from Ohio is a member of Dayton Dirt Riders? If so, I'd like to come as a guest to check it out. I emailed them about membership and I'm pretty serious about joining, but wouldn't mind just experiencing it first. Also, does anyone know exactly how many members they have?

My bike was stolen, so waiting till almost tax season to get a new one. Im originally from fairborn but live in new carlisle now. Not a member of ddr, i go to big maple farms to ride

My bike was stolen, so waiting till almost tax season to get a new one. Im originally from fairborn but live in new carlisle now. Not a member of ddr, i go to big maple farms to ride

Which one is Big Maple? I hunt in New Carlisle, my old lady lives in Fairborn, I'm from fairborn, but I live in Dayton now. We ride under the power lines between US 35 and Krogers on Smithville and on my aunts farm in Yellow Springs. She has a couple jumps and some whoops, but I love trail riding....

Sorry to hear about ur bike... always sucks when u work hard for somethin and some duschbag just takes it... F****** duschbags

I wanted to join DDR years ago and after talking to some of the people I decided not to. Every one told me not to stop to help people on the trail cause most wanted to rob you. But like I said that was years ago. Do you ride at thrashing trails? It's by gccc. I work in yellow springs

I wanted to join DDR years ago and after talking to some of the people I decided not to. Every one told me not to stop to help people on the trail cause most wanted to rob you. But like I said that was years ago. Do you ride at thrashing trails? It's by gccc. I work in yellow springs

I never heard that... All the mechanics from the Kawasaki shop down the road from me ride there (Vista Kawasaki). They said for it only being 40 acres its pretty nice. They say there is a hill there that most people cant make it up, I at least wanna try haha

Do you ride at thrashing trails? It's by gccc. I work in yellow springs

No I've heard of it, is it the house with the driveway that leads behind the house with a white gate between the house and barn? I drove by once and couldn't tell where to go or which house it was at, so I've never went there with the trailer loaded. You ride there?

I have rode out there before but it's been a while. But yeah it should be the house the trail that leads behind the house is on the left if your looking at the house from the road.

I have rode out there before but it's been a while. But yeah it should be the house the trail that leads behind the house is on the left if your looking at the house from the road.

Ok, when I drove by there a couple weeks ago the gate was closed so I didn't pull in to look around. Figured I'd wait til spring to check it out since I can ride half a mile down the road from my house

Oh and don't you gotta go to the house and sign a waiver before goin back then they come to collect your money if they aren't at the house? I was told it's $15 a day now, it's me, the old lady, and 5 kids so 7x15= not cheap to ride there lol

No I've heard of it, is it the house with the driveway that leads behind the house with a white gate between the house and barn? I drove by once and couldn't tell where to go or which house it was at, so I've never went there with the trailer loaded. You ride there?

Now that is some OHIO directions!