OG members?

Jul 5, 2007
england
So are there any of the old members still on here? Like those from when this forum was really hitting its stride? It’s been a long while since I’ve been on here, but I’ve just purchased another blaster and it’s rekindled my love of them.

Purchased a genuine 2007 blaster (I’m in the UK and we had them still in 2007) it is the true finial year of them and is exactly the same as a white 2006 one. It’s all original, but in need of a restoration to get it to collector quality. She is running 110psi compression so I’m stripping the engine and while I’m at it, cases vapour blasted and replacing all the bearings and seals. Frame painted, plastics polished, new graphics and tyres, with the end result being a true oem build. Any advice is very welcome or if anyone has any colour codes that would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
I've only been on this forum a short time since getting an older Blaster for my daughter last fall and going through it. But I've been on 3Wheelerworld for about 15 years. Seems this forum is suffering the same effects of FB that many forums have.

Sounds like you have a nice build in the works. I swing in here about once a day so I'll be interested to see your progress. 👍🏻

Reactions: Blaster_boy200
I've only been on this forum a short time since getting an older Blaster for my daughter last fall and going through it. But I've been on 3Wheelerworld for about 15 years. Seems this forum is suffering the same effects of FB that many forums have.

Sounds like you have a nice build in the works. I swing in here about once a day so I'll be interested to see your progress. 👍🏻
They are a wonderful fun little quad, I think a lot of people overlook them in favour of the Banshee, without ever riding one. They are just so much fun.

Forums have suffered as a whole, it’s a shame because FB just doesn’t seem to be as good to me. A lot of knowledge will be lost when these forums finally shut down.

I hope it will be a nice build, I’m trying to do everything Oem. The tyres are one thing I might struggle with. But I believe I might have found some fronts, just need the rears. I will start posting a build when I get around to stripping it, just ordering parts and finishing off a few projects first before I start on the blaster.

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
Hey Blaster_boy200 ...., good to see old members & new members popping in here. Best Blaster archives anywhere. Guess I joined a few months after you. Like old times, a restore it to OEM, a daughter project to make it nice & solid and me to keep the kids riding any way I can. 🤣. I be watchin ya'll & enjoying your progress. 🍻They are a wonderful little quad, I think a lot of people overlook them in favour of the Banshee, without ever riding one. They are just so much fun.
Forums have suffered as a whole, it’s a shame because FB just doesn’t seem to be as good to me. A lot of knowledge will be lost when these forums finally shut down.

I hope it will be a nice build, I’m trying to do everything Oem. The tyres are one thing I might struggle with. But I believe I might have found some fronts, just need the rears. I will start posting a build when I get around to stripping it, just ordering parts and finishing off a few projects first before I start on the blaster.

They are a wonderful fun little quad, I think a lot of people overlook them in favour of the Banshee, without ever riding one. They are just so much fun.

Hey Blaster_boy200 ...., good to see old members & new members popping in here. Best Blaster archives anywhere. Guess I joined a few months after you. Like old times, a restore it to OEM, a daughter project to make it nice & solid and me to keep the kids riding any way I can. 🤣. I be watchin ya'll & enjoying your progress. 🍻